RESEARCH ADVISORY COMMITTEE (RAC) Year 2016 – 2017
|Sr. No.||Name of Faculty||Designation||Department|
|1||Dr. Sanjay S Thonte||Principal||—||Chairmen|
|2||Dr. Omprakash G Bhusnure||Professor||Quality Assurance||Member Secretary|
|3||Dr. Bhushan P Patil||Professor||Pharm. Chemistry||Member|
|4||Dr. Vinod M Thakare||Associate Professor||Pharmaceutics||Member|
|5||Mr. Sachin B Gholve||Associate Professor||Quality Assurance||Member|
|6||Mr. Ram S Pentewar||Assistant Professor||Pharmaceutics||Member|
1. The RAC assists to achieve mission, vision of college by effective operation of research programme of faculty and students by assigning subcommittee roles to each of the member for smooth working of activities to be conducted in an academic year.
2. RAC shall plan and develop broad objectives for research including research proposals to various funding bodies, MOU involved therein, as well as should evaluate the extent to which the research programme has met its objectives.
The institutional research committee takes necessary steps to develop infrastructure required for research. The committee organizes workshops, seminars and conferences each year. Institution provides financial support for attending conferences at National and International level. Faculties are encouraged to take up consultancy projects.
Objectives of RAC
- To review research activities of the Institute and develop broad objectives for research including research proposals to various funding bodies, MOU involved therein, as well as should evaluate the extent to which the research programme has met its objectives.
- To assist with the development of faculty research programs within the departments and between faculty from our college and other colleges and units of the university, government, and industry.
- To conduct policy-oriented research to support short- and long-term institutional planning and decision-making.
- To Design, develop and conduct institutional research activities and undertake a coordinating role in amongst the researcher.
- To provide strategic guidance on ever-increasing new requirements and demands from the industry perspective.
- To motivate and assist faculty to become skilled in preparation of successful research proposals.